Friday, September 14, 2012

Keys? What?

Some huge changes for us coming up here.

WE'RE MOVING TO MIAMI!!!!!

Actually, to Homestead if this town home that we love goes through with no hiccups. We will be moving to possibly a 3 or 4 bedroom townhouse, depending on which on becomes available first. I have a job already lined up as a Practice Manager for a 4 doctor practice in South Kendall. Beni is interviewing with a couple places this week and next.

I know these are such big changes with everything else we have going on, but it is a much needed change for us. We are very excited to have a big space and I am excited to be like 20 min from The Keys!!!!!!! "OH, I wanna go to the beach today. I think I'm gonna go to the Keys. Ok!" How about that for a random Saturday beach trip.

I did 2 5K runs this week. (Shout out to my cousin Derek in Ohio, who doubted me a year ago when I said I was going to start. I know it took me a year but I did 2 of them back to back with no training.) Since then I have decided to start my training and my friend Sam and I are going to run the Disney Princess Half Marathon in February. <--I might be doing this Prego? WHAT!?!? So cheer us on!!!!

Pictures from the weekends 5Ks






On the baby front, we continue to try, but are not so enveloped by the idea as we believe it will happen.


Hope everyone enjoys my tiny updates. Hopefully a baby is made soon and they will be more exciting. I'll take pictures of the horrendous move, cause that will be funny to others, not Beni or I.

No comments:

Post a Comment