Friday, September 14, 2012

Breast Cancer Walk!

This year I will again be walking for the cure at the American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. Some of you may know I lost my Aunt in 2009 to a lifelong battle with breast cancer. She was only 39 years old when she discovered a lump in her breast. She fought long and hard and always kept a positive spirit. She was a woman who was selfless and gave back to her community in so many ways. She loved and cared for every person she met and spoke with. She fought for what she believed in and gave hope to many lives. At age 52, God took her from us, to be with him and continue her work in heaven. When I am struggling I think of her and how strong she was and her smile that lit up every room that she stepped into.
I was very close with my aunt and spent every summer in Ohio with her since I was 6 years old. So on October 13th, 2012 I will walk for her. Please help me by donating to the cause.





No comments:

Post a Comment