Thursday, November 8, 2012

Where have you been?

Hello Hello!!

It has been sometime since I have written and life has been crazy. So an update is much needed. So much to tell so hold on to the seat of your pants.

In the past couple of months, I accepted a job in Miami. I am getting back to what I enjoy most, working with the pets! I am the new Practice Manager at South Kendall Animal Hospital and loving every minute of it! I am excited to get back to the day to day interactions with the staff, clients, and the pets!!!!


We have been in the moving process for about the past week or so and have some final things to do at our old place and then we will be finished!! We are now residents of Homestead, FL and really loving the new area. I will say the move was rough and like Murphy's Law - what could, did go wrong. But we made it through it and now have a beautiful new home. SIDE NOTE: I am now 15 min. from Key Largo! SCORE!!!!



Also, we have a new addition to our home! Don't get to excited, its a furry friend! Her name is Cappuccino and she is a sweet little munchie! She came to the clinic and needed a home. Of course I could not resist. I have told Beni, that he is going to need to buy me a farm one day!!!


On the pregnancy front, we have no dice. Last month we thought we were pregnant again. We had a positive at home tests and then when I went to the Doctor and completed the blood test it said I was barely pregnant. The doctor thought I might have had a chemical pregnancy, which is where an egg is fertilized which gives off the hormones but never really attaches. He said this could happen if it wasn't a viable egg. So I have given up on the ovulation tests and obessing over it. I can truly say that this has been the most frustrating thing I have ever experienced in my life. As many people know, I am very determined and if I want something, then I will work my tush off to get it. I have never worked so hard for something and wanted something so bad and not been able to make it happen. It can begin to weigh on you and your mind, it begins to make you feel as if your a failure or that your defective. So for my own sanity, I am going to try to let nature take its course and hope for the best.

In the meantime, I am going to enjoy the time I have with my wonderful boyfriend, my martini's, my furry children, and traveling.

On a lighter note, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to everyone who supported me in my walk against breast cancer. It is a very important cause to me and I support whole heartedly thr American Cancer Society and the great things they do for women fighting cancer.

I want to thank my wonderful friend Andrea for motivating me to become more active and is going to be my partner is our first half marathon. We will be running the Disney Princess Half Marathon on February 24th. Andrea has started to train, but my training starts next week. Wish us luck!!
 I have already decided on my costume: Red Wig, Purple Sports Bra, Green Tutu. Who am I?




Well this is all tonight. Hopefully there will be more positive news to come! Keeping our fingers crossed and wishing everyone a Happy Friday!

- Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment